More snow?

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1GwLv1IM3cmxtFEPkLUU61037UYKETjIV
I hope we don’t get the snow that is predicted Saturday. I am not a fan of snow. This last one left about 1/2 foot of snow on the ground for a couple days before it rained it all away. It’s 35° out there this morning. I believe it’s supposed to be mid 40s today. Of course, it’s my weekend to work. I was supposed to work today, but my car decided to tear up yet again. 
 This morning, the sunrise was beautiful. There were so many reds, oranges and yellows.  I didn’t get a picture at that time. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1AXoMCdu2hwmr7YwNoGVxB7bn5CMGeFw-
I have a distant relative who’s husband is very sick. Please say prayers for them both. He was recently diagnosed with renal cell cancer. During or just after surgery yesterday, he had a heart attack.  I’ve never met them in person, but they’re still family.  Please pray for healing.  
I ask you to pray for our community,  county, state and country. Pray for our leaders at all levels to make prudent choices for the good of all, not just a few.  
Please remember those who’ve lost loved ones.  
I love all y’all! ❤️
Have a blessed day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As 2021 ends…..