As 2021 ends…..

It’s a cloudy 54° kn the porch this morning. It’s breezy too. The coffee is on and my day started at 5am. I’m off work today, so I’m not sure why so early! I’ve noticed it’s staying light a tiny bit longer in the evening and getting light a tiny bit earlier in the morning! And, I love these warm days! I’m definitely not a winter person! Give me fall all year long! 

I took a hard fall partly because of the dark early Wednesday morning. That iron pot at the beginning of my driveway jumped right out onto the sidewalk and tripped me.  That sidewalk and pavement were cold and wet! And there wasn’t much give either. I have the bruises to show.  Nothing was broken except my pride. I’ve lived here since 1994. You’d think I’d know the way to my car.  😳  c’est la vie

So. I ask y’all to remember Cody Harlan’s family in your prayers. He was a young man gone too soon. His mom and I have been acquainted for decades. We have cousins in common.  When I was young, I could never figure out why they were cousins to Donna and Debbie and not to me. It’s cause Donna and Debbie were my cousins on our dads side and Denise was their cousin on their moms side. Their moms side’s grandpa  was Bro Lawson  Davis.  I grew up always knowing them. He and his wife ran the store at Lincoln. Please keep that family in your prayers! As with my dads side, there’s not many of them left. 

Please remember to pray for our community, county, state and country. Pray for our leaders to make wise, prudent choices for our land, not for popularity! 
I love all y’all! ❤️ 
Happy New Year! 
Have a blessed day! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1oSKDf-efpUQAthUHZXXQ50SafYP0dSgi

Comments